What is AUDDIS?
Would you like greater control over your cash collection?
Have you ever considered moving to an electronic Direct Debit (AUDDIS) process?
‘AUDDIS’ enables organisations to send new Direct Debit Instructions to their customers’ bank electronically, instead of in paper format.
The benefits of AUDDIS
- Faster processing times – reduced from 14 to between 2-5 days
- Increased accuracy, i.e. no handwriting to decipher
- Lower costs associated with processing (reduced paper and postage)
- Significant reduction in unpaid Direct Debits
- Significant reduction in the number of errors
- Easier administration, less time spent collating and posting paper mandate
- Improved customer service and service quality
- Overall, AUDDIS will save your company time and money
Why First Capital Cashflow?
We have many years of experience of AUDDIS migration, performing the process daily.
First Capital Cashflow has helped a number of organisations successfully transfer to AUDDIS, streamlining cash collection, dramatically improving debtor days, whilst reducing time, errors and costs in their Bacs processes.
Our vast experience, gained over many years in this area sets our team apart and ensures that your AUDDIS migration is as fast and efficient as possible.