Direct Debit Collections for Charities and Not For Profits
At First Capital Cashflow, we’re proud to work with charities large and small to help them collect regular donations via Direct Debit. Most charities now offer Direct Debit as a payment method to reduce accounting and administration time, whilst benefitting from being able to forecast and plan for projects in advance. One particular charity customer experienced an increase in donors due to the ease of setting up a Direct Debit and being able to forget about it.
Why should my charity offer Direct Debit?
Over 60 million donations made via Direct Debit every year and growing
These donations are worth more than £1.2 billion
Easier for donors, encouraging regular donations
Automated, dramatically reducing administrative costs and time
Direct Debit services for charities
To help charities and not-for-profit organisations benefit from Direct Debits, we have created two flexible, bespoke services:
Your Donation: a flexible, low-cost on-boarding service that enables smaller charities to capture Direct Debits via a range of methods, including paper – which is often collected by fundraisers, online or via telephone sign-up.
Fully branded: a more robust, customised and fully-branded service that appeals to larger charities who want to build that recognition with their donors. Let our team of Direct Debit experts focus on managing the industry regulations and compliance, payment security, management, contingency and Bacs submissions, while you focus on raising money for those who need it most.
Why Direct Debit?
What is Included in Your Donation
- You get sponsorship into the Bacs Scheme to collect Direct Debits
- Paper-based and/or paperless Direct Debit sign-up options can be integrated into a charities’ website and mobile app
- Donors are able to process donations over the phone or via your website
- Low-cost fees for charities and not-for-profit organisations
- Fully branded payments appear at all touchpoints with the donor, from sign up, to appearing on bank statement (unless your charity has bank sponsorship)
- Full range of comprehensive Bacs reports
- Incorporation of Gift Aid declaration
Don’t just take our word for it, we have many charities in the UK who are already enjoying our low-cost direct debit management services.
You have two options, you could call our expert team for a free no obligation quotation or discussion on 03448266700, or Contact Us
Or, you can Book a DEMO of our platform, so you can learn more about the features and benefits of the Direct Debit solution.
Read our case study about how Your Donation service transformed a major national charity here.