Your Donation – Direct Debit Management for Charities and Not For Profits
Please note, we also offer a fully branded charity Direct Debit solution, which can be fully branded to your charity’s branding. For more details please Contact Us.
First Capital Cashflow is proud to offer our Your Donation service, a low-cost, easily accessible Direct Debit solution for charities.
Why should my charity offer Direct Debit?
Over 60 million donations made via Direct Debit every year and growing
These donations are worth more than £1.2 billion
Easier for donors, encouraging regular donations
Automated, dramatically reducing administrative costs and time
Direct Debit services for charities
Your Donation gives charities the ability to capture and initiate Direct Debit instructions either via a paper sign-up facility, over the phone or online.
With over 15 years of experience in the charity sector, First Capital Cashflow are well positioned to assist you with your Direct Debit needs.
Let us focus on compliance, security, management, contingency, and Bacs submissions while you focus on raising money for those who need it most.
Why Direct Debit?
What is Included in Your Donation?
- No need to register with your bank
- Paper based and/or Paperless Direct Debit sign-up options, which can be integrated into a charities’ website and mobile app
- Low cost fees, offered especially for charities and not-for-profit organisations
- Payment solutions appear under the Your Donation branding, from sign up to bank statement (unless your charity has bank sponsorship)
- Full range of reports
- Allow donors to process donations over the phone or via your website
- Incorporation of Gift Aid declaration and reporting
Many charities in the UK are already enjoying our low-cost direct debit management services.
We have hundreds of small donors who would be difficult and costly to administer without utilizing the Your Donation Direct Debit service. Changing our payment method to the Direct Debit system has made a huge difference to our cashflow and financial forecasting. The whole experience has had a really positive effect on our charity.
Trustee, National Charity
The DONS Trust
To find out more about Your Donation and to receive a quotation, contact us by calling us on 0344 826 6700 or contact us.
Read our case study about how the Your Donation service transformed a major national charity here.