Case Study: Insurance Group
First Base IT Limited (FBIT) in partnership with QBE Insurance Group was bringing to market a service plan product for multiple motor vehicle dealerships.
To implement a paperless, AUDDIS compliant Direct Debit solution before an imminent product launch date, which enabled seamless integration of the new payment method into a bespoke existing IT infrastructure.
Why First Capital Cashflow?
- We had the flexibility to provide web and paper-based sign up facilities and worked with FBIT to create a number of bespoke reports to further improve efficiency
- We could manage the entire lifecycle of transactions; including any returned, amended and cancelled Direct Debit Instructions
- Our rigorous data protection, as well as its disaster recovery capabilities and resilience were key considerations
- FBIT had VERY bespoke interface requirements which our in-house software development team were able to handle
- Our Integrated Application Programme Interface (API) offers inbuilt flexibility, so it could accommodate the organisation’s need for multiple due dates and payment frequencies
- FBIT also required a Direct Credit solution in order to facilitate the payment of dealerships and any customer refunds. We were able to build a bespoke Direct Credit module, which seamlessly integrated into the Direct Debit solution.
Since launch, FBIT has experienced an astonishing take-up, with in excess of 50,000 customers paying by Direct Debit. With our expertise, FBIT was able to introduce an AUDDIS compliant, paperless Direct Debit facility within the required timescales, providing a more streamlined collections process that saved on time, costs and resources.
Later in the relationship, we also helped FBIT obtain its own SUN and move to an upgraded API.