About First Capital Cashflow
In 2016 we processed in excess of £8 billion on behalf of our clients
Our industry leading client retention stands at over 98%, boasting that many clients have been with us since day one
First cloud-based payment platform in the UK
Established in 2001, First Capital Cashflow Limited quickly established a niche position as a provider of bespoke and reliable Bacs processing services. Our team drew on banking and technology expertise to create the first cloud-based payment platform in the UK, removing the need for deployed Bacs software.
Our services are recognised, audited and licensed by Bacs, and we are part of the Facilities Management scheme that enables us to sponsor third party organisations directly into the Bacs scheme without the involvement of their own bank.
Both our cloud-based platform and solutions have been developed in-house and are supported by an experienced, UK-based, client services and development team. We manage all information at a secure site supported by multiple layers of offsite backup that incorporate full disaster recovery protocols and are subject to ongoing penetration testing.
First Capital Cashflow is now part of Bottomline Technologies
- FCA Authorised Payment Institution – First Capital Cashflow is one of the few Direct Debit Bureaus to be regulated and receive accreditation as an Authorised Payment Institution from the Financial Conduct Authority (616279)
- Bacs Approved Bureau – We scored ‘Excellent’ ratings in the Bacs (the governing body behind Direct Debit) Audit (B60684)
- Bacs Affiliate – We are both a member of, and key contributor at the Bacs Affiliate Group, which meets quarterly at the British Bankers Association HQ
- Approved supplier on the FSQS framework, to supply Bacs processing solutions to a number of Banks
- ISO 9001 Certified – ISO certification means that our customers can be confident that their information is handled with absolute security and integrity.
Our expertise is relevant to sectors including: energy, IT/telecoms, finance/insurance, housing associations, waste management, debt management and many more. First Capital Cashflow is unique in its ability to provide a tailored service across a spectrum of business and social enterprises who require a Direct Debit service.
Talk to our experts directly on 03448266700 or fill out our contact form.