About our API
First Capital Cashflow’ s market leading Application Programming Interface (API), is tried and tested by charities, SMEs, councils and many more.
Put simply, our API Web Service allows your organisation to use validation services to sign up and process paperless Direct Debits from your own website.
Our development team has a vast amount of experience in API service integration, working with even the most complex of systems and processes.
How does it work?
The API provides your organisation with programmatic access to First Capital Cashflow’s paperless Direct Debit processing features and services securely over the Web.
The API supports machine-to-machine interaction, providing an always-on service which can integrate into any existing system.
We have based our API on a set of open standards known collectively as “Web Services”, ensuring support across a wide range of platforms and systems, making the implementation process fast, efficient, and hassle-free.
The Major Benefits
Our custom-developed API has a wide range of benefits:
- It’s a secure web-service, making it simple for you to query and edit data
- Instant, real-time integration of payer records, payment plans and payer status
- Access to payment history and a range of payer reports
- Design and host your own version of the online Direct Debit mandate, in keeping with the look and feel of your own website
- Full documentation for all services
- On-demand reporting
- Ongoing support from our expert development team
Alongside this, we also remain agile and flexible enough to provide your business with bespoke API methods should you require it, ensuring you get the exactly what you need.
Want to learn more? You can call our experts directly on 03448266700 or contact us here.