Our core values
Our primary business is to move money efficiently.
This means that we must operate within a framework of complete transparency, honesty and trust. We must be above reproach in all our dealings with customers, end-users, regulators and suppliers.
First Capital Cashflow invests heavily in its team to ensure that every member is experienced and trained to the highest standards, to deliver services of impeccable quality.
Their performance and all our day-to-day operational methods and systems are constantly reviewed to make our working environment, processes and service delivery as secure, effective and efficient as possible.
We are passionate about treating our customers in a way that reflects your importance to us. Customer care is intrinsic to our culture and a central tenet of our corporate objectives.
The strength of a chain lies in the weakest link. We will therefore only select and rely upon suppliers whose values mirror our own and to whom we can entrust our own reputation.
Only by treating our suppliers with fairness and integrity can we can guarantee the continuity of our quality service.
Dealing with our clients’ finances requires the most secure and trusted processes.
• A Bacs Approved Bureau (B60684)
• A Bacs Affiliate monitored by Bacs and subject to regular, comprehensive inspections.
• An Authorised Payment Institution recognised by the Financial Conduct Authority (616279).
• FCA accredited and, as such, follow safeguarding requirements to ensure client funds remain safe, including oversight of;
• Governance arrangements
• Internal control mechanisms
• Advanced risk management procedures
• Money laundering, fraud and other financial crime controls.
We consider it our solemn duty promote environmental awareness and environmentally responsible practices throughout the business – and train our staff accordingly.