First Capital Cashflow Ltd commenced trading in 2001 and quickly established a niche position as a provider of bespoke and dependable Bacs processing services incorporating Direct Debits and Direct Credits, Sales Invoice Collection Management and Card Processing solutions.
We are a leading Bacs Approved Bureau (B60684)and also a member and key contributor to the Bacs Affiliate Group which meets regularly at the British Bankers Association in London. Our services are recognised, audited and licensed by Bacs.
As well as our Bacs Approved and Affiliate status, First Capital Cashflow are one of the first Direct Debit bureaux to receive accreditation as an Authorised Payment Institution from City watchdog, the Financial Conduct Authority (616279).
Over the years First Capital Cashflow Ltd has developed proven solutions that have been refined and tailored to meet the challenges our clients face in the fast-moving and ever-changing payments landscape. Our expert reputation is reflected in our extensive client base, which comprises SMEs, corporate entities, the public sector, charities and not-for-profit organisations.
How First Capital Cashflow is
- All our solutions are supported by an experienced, UK-based, client services team. There are no answer phones, no “email-only” enquiries and no hassle. Just honest and reliable client service.
- We work to any client’s requirements. The flexibility of our robust IT infrastructure and the experience of our team allow us to deliver solutions with the simplest requirements through to the most complex.
- Transparent fee structures with no hidden costs.
- Experience of providing solutions to clients operating in a wide range of sectors.
- Entirely secure processing supported by multiple layers of offsite backup and recovery. This guarantees continuity of service and remittance of funds.
- We have a tried and tested API to automate your transactional processing. Our in-house development team will ensure this option integrates with your existing processes seamlessly.
- We continue to evolve with both banking and technology to ensure the solutions we deliver are at the forefront of the payments landscape.